Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] XLIFF 2.0 Core finished?

Hi Josep,

While the discussion is currently about extensibility, the core is not complete yet.
But it is well advanced.

The topic about knowing if a segment is translated or not is still under work:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/TranslationState

cheers,
-yves

From: Josep Condal [mailto:pcondal@apsic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:31 AM
To: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff-comment] XLIFF 2.0 Core finished?

Hi All,

I see in the TC mailing list that focus in XLIFF 2.0 has now moved mainly to extensibility.

Has work on the XLIFF 2.0 unnegotiable Core been mostly completed?

In particular I'm interested on if for XLIFF 2.0 there will be a univocal way to determine if a segment is translated or not.

Regards,
Josep.