Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] XLIFF 2.0 Core finished?

Hi Josep,

> ...In my opinion something is missing in the spec,
> either it is a translated="yes|no" attribute to
> replace or complement the approved="yes|no", a remark
> that says that populated or existing target means it
> is translated, a  state="translated|untranslated" with
> a mandatory default value plus a stage atribut for
> workflow, I don't know, some kind of anchor.

I agree, 1.2 is missing processing expectations, as well as a better way to track the state of the translation per segment.

We are aiming in providing both in 2.0.

I've added your input, along with others, to the wiki page for this:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/TranslationState

-ys