Hi,

Since the Interoperability Now! initiative encapsulates XLIFF in its TIPP package, I was thinking that perhaps some of you following this list might be interested in implementing it or supporting it in your own tools. Here is the invite to the newly created list for  TIPP implementers. You can find more info on the IN! initiative at http://code.google.com/p/interoperability-now/

-----
We have a mailing list ready to go now for TIPP implementers (planned, potential, and current implementers):