Subject: Comment on XLIFF 2.0 30 day draft

Dear XLIFF TC Members,

Below, please find my comments on the XLIFF Version 2.0 Committee Specification Draft 01, dated April 16 2013 and found at http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.0/csprd01/xliff-core-v2.0-csprd01.html.  Thank you for providing this opportunity to comment.

My viewpoint in reading this document is as a tool implementor, and so my concerns are related to the questions:

I will offer some general thoughts, followed by more specific notes.

General Thoughts

Specific Issues

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,