Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] Re: csprd01-27 Resource Data Module Design

> This proposal was intentionally (URI ref) to also permit
> external resources. What about having both types (optionally)?

I see.

Then it's not the only change needed for this. The type of the <resourceData> id attribute would also need to change to ID and be unique per document.

But overall I'm not sure we could do this. <resourceData> is a descriptor of resources rather than a resource. So the URI would have to point to a standalone file with that element (or a list of those elements). Resources themselves can be externalized with href I think.

But Ryan would have a better view on what is doable or make sense.

Cheers,
-yves