Subject: Implemented your suggestion for csprd01 26 Metadata Module (thanks for the good suggestion)

Jörg,

With regard to your comment on the Metadata module (which we are tracking as csprd01 26 Metadata Module on our wiki, https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker ), once again thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

I implemented your suggestion, and I think it helps the specification to be more clear.

I added an example of how to use the Metadata module to preserve source XML attribute values and names in an XLIFF file, to facilitate a roundtrip in cases where a skeleton is not used.

I hope you find this to be a good implementation of your suggestion.

Please let me know if you have further questions or comments on this.

Thanks,

Bryan