Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] FW: Your comment, 016: Structure and Structural Elements: comparison with the previous 1.2

Hello, Jörg, Bryan, just a minor clarification, we are planning to provide a Committee Note comparing the 1.2 and 2.0 formats.
We should be able to start working on the Note during the coming autumn after we have concluded the public reviews of the normative spec.
The idea is to time the publishing of the Note so that it nearly coincides with the normative spec becoming an OASIS Standard

Best regards
dF

David Filip, Ph.D.
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158