Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] Follow up on your "Basic structure" comment, part [3]

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your response.  I can see the utility in what you are saying.

Does XLIFF 2.0 make any recommendation regarding what element contents should form the basis for a rendered preview?  (Apologies if this is an obvious question; I'm a couple months removed from a thorough reading of the draft, and didn't see one when I glanced through it just now.)

ct