Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] Fwd: Re: Resolution of your public review comments: 019, 020, 021, 022, 061

Thanks, Jörg,

@All, for, those who would have trouble decoding the *.eml attachment, this is what Jörg said in his reply:

Dear Bryan,

I'm pretty sure that each of my comments has been discussed thoroughly,
and I appreciated very much the open and constructive discussions with
the TC members.

Although the final outcome of these discussions wasn't always in line
with my suggestions, I fully understand that this is part of a balanced
standardization process.

So I'm looking forward to have a look at the up-to-date version of XLIFF
2.0.

Thanks and all the best,

Jörg

David Filip, Ph.D.