Subject: Suggest fleshing out samples

Hello,

Regarding XLIFF Version 2.0 Committee Specification Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 02, I have a suggestion for a minor editorial improvement.

I very much enjoy the samples. But I suggest some of the samples that use comments to represent where text should go, and data types where attribute values should go, should be fleshed out with real text and actual attribute samples. And example is "B.1.4 Example."

Thank you,

Bryan Schnabel