Thanks, Chet,

these are noted and I will fix them shortly in the editor's copy before we progress. Bryan or I will be back once this happens.

Regards
dF

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Members of the XLIFF TC ,

TC Administration provides the following comments for the public
review of the above Committee Specification Drafts. Comments are
divided between fixes required to conform to the TC Process
requirements and general observations. The public review was announced on 19 Sept. 2013, see https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201309/msg00010.html

- On the cover page, the link to the schemas folder is broken. The link is XML schemas accessible from http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.0/csprd02/csprd02/schemas/ - what breaks it is the extra /csprd02/ in the URL.

- The link on the citation format on the cover page is also broken for the same reason.

- The approval date on the cover page should be "03 September" not "3 September" to match the OASIS style.

- In the Previous version links, the HTML URL is not marked (Authoritative) as it is for the This version and Latest verison links.

None of these changes will require another round of public review.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393