Subject: csprd02 comment - typos in PI warning

Hi all,

We have:

"Please note that Agents using Processing Instruction to implenmet XLIFF Core or Module fetaures are not compliant XLIFF
applications disregaring wheteher they are otherwise conformant."

It should be (correction between >> <<):

"Please note that Agents using Processing Instruction to >>implement<< XLIFF Core or Module >>features<< are not compliant XLIFF
applications >>disregarding<< >>whether<< they are otherwise conformant."

(4 typos in one sentence... did we really spell-check the document? :)

Also a note: I don't understand this warning.
How one could "implement" a core or module features with PI since neither uses PIs to define features?

Regards,
-yves