Subject: csprd02 comment - Format Style attributes again

Hi all,

It seems to me that the widespread presence of the fs:fs and fs:subFs attributes is causing a lot more headache than they are worth
for the tools not implementing that module.

I've already mentioned that those attributes cannot be preserved in <cp>.

I would now add that they are causing issues in <originalData>. That element serves only the purpose of grouping <data> in the XLIFF
document and there is no reason to preserve it when a tool reads the <data> elements into its own data model.

I would suggest that fs:fs and fs:subFs be removed from elements where they are the lone attributes: notes and originalData.

I would also suggest to remove them from <data> where preserving them is complicated and expensive, and their usage likely limited.

XLIFF is an exchange format and should be easy to map to third party tool's data model.

Regards,
-yves