Subject: csprd02 comment - empty skeleton and no href

Hi all,

For the skeleton element we have the following constraints and PRs:

- The attribute href is REQUIRED if and only if the <skeleton> element is empty.

- Extractors creating an XLIFF Document with <skeleton> elements MUST leave the <skeleton> element empty if and only if they specify
the attribute href.

So: - if the element is empty we must have an href
And - if the element is not empty we must not have an href

This leave the possibility of an empty skeleton element with no href attribute.
Is it something that should be allowed?

I'm not against, I just want to be sure this is what the TC wants.

Regards,
-yves