Subject: csprd02 comment - sections in the specification

Hi all,

I've always been puzzled about why the modules are defined in the appendix part of the specification. Things in the appendix are
generally "support material".

In my opinion the document should be more like this:

1. Introduction
2. Conformance
3. Core (was "Detailed Specification")
4. Translation Candidate Module
5. Glossary Module
6. Format Style Module
7. Metadata Module
8. Resource Data Module
9. Change Tracking Module
10. Size Restriction Module
11. Validation Module
Then the Appendix

Or, if there is a strong need for grouping the modules:

1. Introduction
2. Conformance
3. Core (was "Detailed Specification")
4. Modules