Subject: csprd02 comment - extensibility wording

Hi all,

I had to read the following sentences quite a few times before understanding what they meant:

"XLIFF Modules extensibility by the Metadata module or custom namespace elements is specified in those modules."

"XLIFF Modules extensibility by custom namespace attributes is specified in those modules."

I finally understood that they simply mean that extensibility allowed in a given module is defined in the corresponding module section.

I would suggest to replace the two sentence by something like:

"To see what element and attribute extensibility is allowed in a given module, see the corresponding module section."

Regards,

-yves