Subject: improve the appearance of schema files
Some suggestions for improving the appearance of the schema files:
· When a schema attribute is optional and the default value applies, sometimes it's expressed and sometimes it’s omitted. We should choose one approach, and be consistent.
· Add a descriptive comment to each element definition (as already exist for inline elements). The comment can be taken directly from the documentation, for most elements.
· Add organizing comments throughout; e.g. imports, attribute types, elements.
· Apply consistent formatting (indentation, blank lines, etc.).
· Apply a logical order to elements in choice groups (may be alphabetical or hierarchy order).
· Apply a logical order for XLIFF attributes: required (alphabetical) before optional (alphabetical), #any last.
None of these affect the syntax or semantics, but they will be useful for implementers who read the schema files.
+1 856 787 9090