Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] TC Admin comments on XLIFF V2.0 CSPRD03

Chet,

Thank you for these very useful inputs. I will log these into a new Public Review 03 Section of our WIKI tracker (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker ), and assign these editorial issues to the spec’s editor.

We will also communicate back to you with information about the resolution of your comments.

The WIKI tracker is publically accessible, so please feel free to follow the progress of your comments, and all comments we receive during the Public Review.

Thanks,

Bryan

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:23 AM
To: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Members of the XLIFF TC,

TC Administration provides the following comments for the public review of the above Committee Specification Draft.

- In the PDF footer and at the end of the HTML, the copyright is incorrect. It reads:

Copyright © OASIS 2014. All rights reserved.

It should read:

Copyright © OASIS Open 2014. All Rights Reserved.

- In the first line of appendix B.1.1, the csprd02 is labelled "Committee Specification Drat" instead of "Draft.”

- In the Notices section, the copyright year says 2013 instead of 2014.

- On the cover page, in the Citation format section, there is extraneous text.

The first URL is preceded by the text: “Persistent link to this version: " We don’t put anything there, just use the link.

In the second URL, it starts with: "The latest version is available from:” Our template is just to use "Latest version:"

Also, periods are missing in the citation block after the list of Editors names, and after the URI for the current version.

Let me know if you have questions on any of these.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393