Subject: csprd03 - Intent for value and ref in Comment annotation

In section "4.7.3.1.3 Comment Annotation" there is this usage definition:

[[
If the value attribute is present it contains the text of the comment, otherwise the ref attribute MUST be present and contains the
id value (in URI format) of a <note> element that holds the comment.
]]

The way I read it, ref is required if value is not present. That part is clear.
There is also nothing in the text preventing value and ref to be present at the same time.
Is that the indent?

(I'm not for or against it. If the intent is to allow both at the same time there is nothing to change. If the intent is to have
either ref or value, the text is not explicitly stating that). I'd like to know the intend, to be sure Lynx does the validation
properly.

-yves