Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] Extraction and merging with XLIFF v2

Hi Yves,

Thank you for doing this. I will take a look as soon as I can.

I'm sure this will be very valuable to bring XLIFF 2.0 to the community.

Thanks,

Bryan
From: Yves Savourel [yves@opentag.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 1:10 PM
To: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

I've added support in the latest snapshot of Rainbow (okapi-apps at http://okapi.opentag.com/snapshots/) for extracting to XLIFF v2
and merging back. That should work with any format for which Rainbow has a filter (the list is here:
http://www.opentag.com/okapi/wiki/index.php?title=Filters).

This is just experimental for now and pretty basic (e.g. no translation candidates support).
I don't think it'll be ready for the list of Statements of Use. But it may be helpful for testing other tools or the specification
itself.

For instructions on how to extract see:
http://www.opentag.com/okapi/wiki/index.php?title=Rainbow_TKit_-_XLIFF_2.0

Cheers,
-yves

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: xliff-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org