Subject: RE: [xliff-omos] ITS rules file - Re: [xliff-omos] New XLIFF 2.1 Editors' Draft, 06 September 2016; Fwd: [xliff] Version Control Commit by DavidFilip

Felix, wrt the external resource it must not introduce ITSM methods because these already exist in the Resource data module. It should define the mapping to the module.. I hope this helps otherwise we should try and talk on Monday.. BTW I have to leave the office by 17:15 on Monday so we should talk in the afternoon but before 17:15
Cheers dF

On Sep 11, 2016 14:06, "Yves Savourel" <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:
Hi Felix,

> The rules file with rules or explanations - as applicable - for all data categories is now here
> https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/schemas/its-rules.xml

It seems two selector values in the its-rules.xml file are missing a closing ']':

<!-- Rules for Terminology -->
<its:termRule selector="//xlf2:mrk[@type='term' and @ref" termInfoRefPointer="@ref"/>

<!-- Rules for Language Information -->
<its:langRule selector="//xlf2:*[@xml:lang" langPointer="@xml:lang"/>