Subject: Motion to progress towards XLIFF 2.1 csd01/csprd01 in today's meeting

Hi all,

you are aware the editorial team (Yves, Felix, Soroush, Tom, and myself) have been working since July to progress our working draft towards the first public review.
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201610/msg00007.html

The editors feel that it's time to make the move and start tracking changes to the spec in a more official manner towards the higher levels of OASIS approval.

This is the proposed motion language that I'd like to vote on in the upcoming meeting.

I move that the TC approve XLIFF Version 2.1 Working Draft 01 from 03 October 2016 https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-wd01.html?rev=706&sc=1 *.pdf*, and *.xml*
 and all associated artifacts at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/schemas/ [Revision 70#] as a Committee Specification Draft, designating  the html version of the specification as authoritative, and that the TC further approve releasing the Committee Specification Draft for a 30 days public review and direct the TC officers to work with OASIS TC Administration on all tasks required to carry out these directions.

Thanks for your attention and talk soon
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122