Subject: XLIFF 2.1 WD - MT Confidence cannot be mapped in XLIFF

Hi,

I'm not sure how we can say that MT Confidence is supported in XLIFF:
The ITS specification does not have global pointer for that data category in ITS.

Isn't this a case similar to Localization Note where we can easily transfer the data into XLIFF, but technically, a ITS processor
cannot get the same result?

-ys