Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC Meeting

Hi Bryan, all,

let me list here some more detail WRT the csprd02 agenda for today (we have had several new comments since Bryan sent the agenda)

Issues 21, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, and 31
are minor to trivial editorial issues. So I'd suggest to start with summarily approving the Proposed Resolutions for:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-21
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-25
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-26
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-27
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-29
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-30
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-31

Issues 22, 23, 24, and 28
require TC discussion, especially if the suggested or other agreed resolutions should be deemed of material character, since making any non-editorial changes at this stage would necessitate csprd03.
Sincerely I hope and believe that will be able to proceed towards cs01 after we have addressed all csprd02 comments [still 3 more days to receive comments, so we possibly don't know all comments at this point], but that of course requires TC consensus.
So hopefully, we will manage today to discuss and agree solutions for:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-22
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-23
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-24
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-28

All of those have Proposed solutions I tend to consider as editorial in nature. It remains to be seen if the TC agrees.

Cheers and talk to you soon
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122