Subject: Re: [xliff] mtc:matchQuality vs its:locQualityRatingScore vs its:mtConfidence

Yves, all,

as this has potential to cause a meterial change I reopened the Issue-8 from the First Public Revue.
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-8

I attached this new finding as a comment to the reopened issue.

Let's see if we can agree a solution in the meeting today

@All, please continue the discussion of this in this thread

http://markmail.org/thread/6kvjlbuuo3vczkfe

or commenting on the issue

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-8

Cheers

dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122