Subject: Collecting XLIFF 2.1 Statements of Use

Dear all,

The link of the Committee Specification is now live and we are now ready to start collecting Statements of Use.

You can use the following survey to complete your Statement of Use: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/souxliff21

I will be checking Survey Monkey twice a day and talking to the respondents so they can send their final set of answers (the pdf that the survey system generates) to the official comment list.

Best regards,

Lucía