Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] Errors in XLIFF 2.1 Test Suite files

Hi Rodolfo,

Wow, seems like whoever wrote those examples must have been very sloppy. Let's see if we can find a clue in the last warning you mentioned:

WARNING: 18:21 schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'file:/C:/Users/bryans/Desktop/presentations/schnabel_demos_under-construction/XLIFF2.0-utils/XLIFF2.0/xliff-core-v2.0-csprd03/schemas/xliff_core_2.0.xsd'

The bad news is it looks like I made all those sloppy errors; so it will be up to me to fix them. The good news is we see just how important and practical the newly introduced Advanced Validation module turned out to be that we introduced it in XLIFF 2.1. The testing suite had undergone several rounds of validation by several XLIFF TC members before being published. It is an absolute mystery to me that this is the first indication that it contains errors.

I have a proposal Rodolfo, would you rejoin the TC and help me fix these files?

Your friend,

Bryan