Subject: Requirements for inline markup

Hello,

Since our next meeting is approaching, I thought it would be good to start looking at the requirements before, and possibly start the discussions on the ones needing changes.

They are currently listed here: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Requirements

1) Please, go through as many as you can before the meeting, and if you have comments, post them on the mailing list (for now).
At the meeting we can decide where to discuss: an email thread or in the wiki. There are pros and cons with both.

2) Add any requirement that you think is missing. Add at the bottom.

Thanks,
-ys
P.S: don't wait for me to start: I went through the list and I have no comments so far.