Subject: Teleconference - Oct-12-2010 - 13:30 UTC

XLIFF Inline Markup Subcommittee Teleconference
Every second Tuesday of every month at 13:30 UTC
6:30am PDT, 7:30am MDT, 9:30am EDT, 2:30pm London, 3:30pm Berlin/Oslo.

Teleconference meeting place:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/408998929
Meeting ID: 408-998-929
Duration: 1 hour

You can use the following US phone number, or the VOIP option provided by GoToMeeting:
Dial 630-869-1010
Access Code: 408-998-929

=== 1) Admin

Minutes of previous meeting:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-inline/201009/msg00002.html

=== 2) Discussion: Requirements

Requirement working page:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Requirements

We had several action items:

-- ACTION ITEM: Yves to find a real example for requirement #4
--> Sorry, still not done at this time (forgot).

-- ACTION ITEM: Arle to bring any additional requirement from OSCAR.

There is one last requirement we have not gone through: #17:
There is a start of an email thread here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-inline/201009/msg00008.html

Christian has also sent several comments. Please, look at them and the follow-up emails:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-inline/201010/msg00000.html

=== 4) Getting started with discussion on the implementation.

Several topics we may need to tackle first:

a) backward compatibility
b) conformance
c) writing the document

The expectation is that we can start discussing the implementation, at the latest, next meeting.

=== 5) Any Other Business?

-end