Subject: Time for a new Time?

Hi everyone,

Since we don't have any anyone attending the teleconference from Down-Under anymore, I've proposed to move the time of the meeting 30mn later: from 14:30UTC to 15:00UTC. That's from 3:30pm CET to 4pm, 9:30am to 10am EST, 7:30am to 8am MST, 6:30am to 7am PST.

All attendees at the last teleconference were ok with it, but I want to confirm it's ok with everyone.
So speak up if you have a problem with the change, if you are ok with it: no need to answer.

If no-one object we will start the new time next teleconference (Feb-8)

Cheers,
-yves