Subject: Inline markup

Hi everyone,

I thought it would help to have some sort of status summary for the requirements
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Requirements

So I've edited a list to add a short section for each of them.

The status used:
- "STABLE" means we have a consensus (as far as I can tell). Nothing is final yet though.
- "UNDER DISCUSSION" means we are still discussing the solution, and the main points are summarized
- "UN-RESOLVED" means we've discussed the topic a while back, but there is still some remaining issue.
- "NOT DISCUSSED YET" means we haven't really discussed the topic yet.

Please, take some time to go through them and make sure I didn't forget things or misrepresent the status. Edit as needed.

Cheers,
-ys