Subject: RE: [xliff-inline] 1.14. Should be able to represent the mutualrelationships between a nested flow of text and its parent

Hi Yves,

I wonder if we should start collecting ideas for this. One would be http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-id/

Cheers,
Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 9. August 2011 08:47
To: xliff-inline@lists.oasis-open.org

To continue on the sub-flow reference topic.

At some point soon we'll need to decide what an id value can be.
Not only an id value for the inline codes, but also what requirement we would have to refer to outside ids (like to refer to original data or--like for this topic--to unit where sub-flows are stored.

See an example of id value used in 1.2:
http://tinyurl.com/3gudvdb

-yves