Subject: v1.2 to v2.0 mapping

Hi all,

Fredrik and I have worked a bit on the table of correspondence between the inline markup in v1.2 and v2.0. You can see that in the latest revision of the draft here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/inline-markup/inlineMarkupWorkingDraft.html

(click the Download button at the top to get it in your browser as real HTML)

It's by no mean final or complete, if you see any missing construct or some incorrect description or mapping, we need to talk about it.

The table helps highlighting a few things.

- Do we need something equivalent to the crc attribute? (I've never seen it used in the many TMX files I've opened since it has been there).

- Do we need something similar to the assoc attribute? Does anyone using this? Should it affect segmentation? If yes, how that works with SRX options about tag handing?

- The clone attribute should be handled by our 'hints' information. We need to continue that discussion.

Cheers,
-ys