Subject: Off topic:: Unclobberable Portions

I was working on some GWT (Google Web Toolkit) project and come across the following documentation:

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideUiBinderI18n.html#Messages_with_unclobberable_portions

Note the ui:ph element/attribute and its function.
I may be wrong, but it feel a bit like some XLIFF-inspired markup.

Maybe we can manage to use that nice word 'unclobberable' in the spec :)

-ys