Subject: The Dublin Option

Hi all,

Some news on finalizing our face-to-face meeting:

a) Second day for the meeting:

The MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group is now meeting also on Jun-13, conflicting with that possible date (several of us will be at that meeting).

We could still have a 1.5 or 2 days meeting if we use the Friday Jun-15 instead of Jun-13. I'll post shortly an un-official poll to get some input on who can make it Friday morning and/or afternoon.

b) Location:

The meeting is very likely to take place at the Trinity College Dublin meeting facilities. I'll get back with more details as soon as I have them.

Cheers,
-yves