Subject: Dublin Face-to-Face

Hi everyone,

Based on the information gathered it seems we will have enough people able to attend the proposed face-to-face in Dublin to get some meaningful work done.

We have secured a meeting place downtown Dublin, at the O'Reilly Institute, in Trinity College Dublin campus. (Oracle also kindly offered their offices. It seems we won't need that option, but Paul, Jung, many thanks for it). I'll post shortly more details information about the Trinity College location, access, accommodations, etc.

A 2-day meeting would be ideal. But it's still unclear if Friday afternoon is possible.

First thing first: The meeting itself needs to be official:

So I formally move to have a face-to-face meeting in Dublin on June 14th all day, and June 15th morning. With a possible option for Friday afternoon as well. That option to be decided no later than during our teleconference call early next week, so people can make travel arrangements.

I will need someone to second.

Then, I'll post an online ballot for current SC voting members to approve the meeting (approving it does not imply that you will attend, just that you think it should take place).

Thanks,
-yves