Subject: RE: [xliff-inline] Editing operations and spliting segment

Hi Fredrik,

> ...I did not know about an order attribute on target
> but with such it would be possible to re arrange
> sentences in target while keeping the source and
> target pairs consistent.
> I don't see that attribute in the draft.

That's right. It seems it didn't make it to the schema or attributes list yet.
We needed it to be able to represent XLIFF 1.2 entries (which can be re-ordered)

We'll have to fix this. That may be an interesting challenge for XSD 1.0 since the default needs to be dynamic (i.e. the value for the first segment: 1, for the second: 2, etc.) but I suppose a default to 0 and a processing expectation would o too.

Its usage is described in "Segments Order" section.

Cheers,
-yves