Subject: Face to face

Hi all,

A few words for tomorrow's face-to-face.

The O'Reilly building is not very well indicated, so please, make sure to look at the map.
To get in by the main entrance of the building use the big stairs with the white ramps.
We'll wait in the hall for Dom, our host, to open the meeting room. He plans to come at around 8:50-55.
It's in the main floor, left then left when you arriveby the main entrance.

If you are lost call David on his cell at +353-86-049-34-68

See you tomorrow!
-yves