Subject: SC F2F outcomes

Hi all,

In the coming days I'll post a few emails describing some of the most important changes the people who were at the face-to-face meeting had a consensus on.

Please make sure to read them and post your comments/suggestions.etc. on the list.

I'll post one topic per message, so we can have discussions in separate threads.

We've add also a number of action items and a few minor potential changes we can follow up with as needed.

-ys