Subject: Teleconference next week

Hi everyone,

I'll be out next week and won't be able to attend the SC call.
I think several of you are also out during all or part of August.

If someone would like to volunteer to create an agenda and chair the call, please let me know before Friday 5pm MT. I'll provide you with the info to start the GoToMeeting session.

Otherwise we can simply skip the August meeting.

Thanks,
-yves