Subject: XLIFF Inline Markup Subcommittee Teleconference - Nov-13-2012

XLIFF Inline Markup Subcommittee Teleconference - Nov-13-2012

Every second Tuesday of every month at 15:00 UTC 7:00am PT,
8:00am MT, 10:00am ET 3:00pm London, 4:00pm Berlin

Teleconference meeting place:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/408998929
Meeting ID: 408-998-929
You can use the following US phone number, or the VOIP option provided by GoToMeeting:
Dial 630-869-1010
Access Code: 408-998-929

Latest draft is here:
See http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf

=== Type attribute.

We have a proposed change for the type attribute for inline codes
(based on the discussion during the face-to-face)

Summary is here:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-inline/201210/msg00013.html

We have a proposed list for the top-level type and for the 'xlf:' defaults for the sub-type.

=== Names.

If anyone would like to use different names for our elements and attributes, make sure to provide that info.

This email points to the shared document for this:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-inline/201210/msg00012.html

=== Draft.

Latest draft is here:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf

Are we ready to submit the draft to the TC?
we need to approve it from within the TC first.

=== Any other business

-end