Subject: Names

Hi all,

During today's call we discussed the names of the inline markup elements and attributes.

We came to the conclusion of keeping the current names except for those changes:

- nid -> dataRef
- nidStart -> dataRefStart
- nidEnd -> dataRefEnd
- rid -> scRef

Some of the rationales:

- all attributes now follow a more 'descriptive' pattern (rather than a 'short' pattern).
- the reference to an element uses a apttern of the element referenced + ref.

Any feedback?

Thanks,
-yves