xliff-omos-comment message

Subject: Interoperability of XLIFF 2.0 Glossary Module and TBX-Basic

As the first listed author of the article, "Interoperability of XLIFF 2.0 Glossary Module and TBX-Basic" (link below) I am hereby granting, free of charge, my consent for OASIS to do with said article, as it deems needed for the developing of OASIS standards.

Sincerely,
James Hayes, BYU Translation Research Group

Article Link: https://www.localisation.ie/resources/publications/2015/260