xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] Contribution from Okapi

Thanks, Yves, let's discuss the particulars in the next TC. I will add this contribution its own agenda point for next time
Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Convener
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122