xliff-omos message

Subject: Doodle poll for late 2015 and early 2016

Hi all,
this is my action item from the inaugural meeting.

In the near future, the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays fall on 22nd Dec 2015, and 12th January 2016.

Please indicate your availability in this Doodle poll
http://doodle.com/poll/3mzazsr2c2xqvwhu

I will schedule upcoming meetings once we have more insight into people's availability based on the poll. I assume normal availability from 26th January on.

Also please note that the regular time will be 5pm GMT / 9am PST as agreed in the inaugural meeting.

Cheers and happy Xmas to all
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122