[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Modified: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference
Event Title: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 2016, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
See the private action item for dial in details
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
2. Approve meeting minutes from Jan 12 meeting
1. technical deliverables
spec git request
a. JSON Serialization
Template request: JLIFF V1
Working list discussion:
b. Approach to OM
Template request: XLIFF 2 Object Model V1
c. TBX Basic Mapping
Template request: TBX Mapping with XLIFF v2.0 and Higher Version 1.0
2. assignment of editor roles for the technical deliverables
Still no volunteers other than dF?
3. Yves' proposal to contribute the XLIFF Toolkit and Acorn projects on behalf of Okapi
4. update on TMX contribution
ARIP TC, XLIFF TC, TBX Steering Committee, any ISO TC 37 subcommittess? any more proposals
CFP for 5th FEISGILTT 2016, 7th XLIFF Symposium, 1st TMX Symposium
C Wrap up
2. Summary of AIs assigned
B Technical Deliverables
dF: Brief summary of e-mail discussions, looking at best practices or recommended approaches. Good first steps.
Starting with “fragments” – how do we know which fragment it is?
Yves: Shouldn’t need to know, no need to have whole context, should be able to handle only a snippet
dF: Uniqueness issue as discussed on mailing list. I liked the first Yves approach with code numbers for different code types.
dF: How would we deal with other aspects of content, such as extended or module attributes?
Should we establish a differentiation between what is core and what is modular?
Hard to differentiate between segments and fragments of segment if all at the same level without duplicate keys.
<Ryan – bad audio, inaudible>
dF: Ryan would you please summarize your position after the call on the mailing list?
Yves: Need to put together example with simple unit to see whole hierarchy, including targets
Concerns about overhead when serializing a simple paragraph, for example <p>one line of text</p>. We should keep fragments as simple as possible.
dF: 3 things to tackle: approach to core/module/extension data, XLIFF fragment, and representation of inline content including target.
Need a lead editor for the JLIFF spec.
Yves: we start with collaboration on the wiki, then move towards spec.
dF: Sure, just wanted to assign an editor to drive the spec, some members such as MSFT have a very aggressive timeline in mind WRT the JSON serialization spec.
3. Assignment of editors – on hold. DF ok to table editors discussion until we have something tangible on the wiki (not yet available). Will ping Chet on the tickets, prioritizing the wiki.
4. XLIFF Toolkit and ACORN project contributions from Okapi. Ok to close this item. Contributions available in the TC document library https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/documents.php
5. No update on TMX contribution
6. Liaisons – none listed yet on the webpage, but a few exist: ARIP TC (DF), XLIFF TC (Yves), TBX Steering Committee (Alan). No need for ISO TC 37 liaison.
GALA briefing last week (webinar)
7th XLIFF Symposium – CFP still open, under LocWorld webpage (FEISGILTT)
1st TMX symposium will be included with next FEISGILTT.
C Wrap Up
Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further
action in your Outlook mail application.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Europe/Lisbon BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10 TZNAME:WET TZOFFSETFROM:+0100 TZOFFSETTO:+0000 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000326T010000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:WEST TZOFFSETFROM:+0000 TZOFFSETTO:+0100 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20160209T134314Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20160126T170000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20160126T180000 SEQUENCE:4 SUMMARY:4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822 LAST-MODIFIED:20160209T134314Z ORGANIZER:email@example.com DESCRIPTION:See the private action item for dial in details\n\nhttps://w ww.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/acti on_item.php?action_item_id=3822\n\nAgenda: A Admin\n\n1. Rol lcall\n\n2. Approve meeting minutes from Jan 12 meeting\n\nh ttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-omos/201601/msg00 019.html\n\nB Material:\n\n1. technical deliverables\n\nwiki request\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xl iff-omos/email/archives/201601/msg00014.html\n\nspec git req uest\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff- omos/email/archives/201601/msg00015.html\n\na. JSON Serializ ation\n\nTemplate request: JLIFF V1\n\nhttps://www.oasis-ope n.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201601/ms g00017.html\n\nWorking list discussion:\n\nhttps://www.oasis -open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/20160 1/msg00023.html\n\nb. Approach to OM\n\nTemplate request: XL IFF 2 Object Model V1\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org /workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201601/msg00016.html\n\ nc. TBX Basic Mapping\n\nTemplate request: TBX Mapping with XLIFF v2.0 and Higher Version 1.0\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open. org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201601/msg0 0018.html\n\n2. assignment of editor roles for the technical deliverables\n\nStill no volunteers other than dF?\n\n3. Y ves'\; proposal to contribute the XLIFF Toolkit and Acorn projects on behalf of Okapi\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/a pps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201601/msg00012. html\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff- omos/email/archives/201601/msg00013.html\n\n4. update on TMX contribution\n\n5. Liaisons\n\nARIP TC\, XLIFF TC\, TBX Ste ering Committee\, any ISO TC 37 subcommittess? any more prop osals\n\n6. Promotion\n\nCFP for 5th FEISGILTT 2016\, 7th XL IFF Symposium\, 1st TMX Symposium \n\nhttp://locworld.com/fe isgiltt2016-cfp/\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc _home.php?wg_abbrev=xliff#announcements\n\nC Wrap up\n\n1. A OB\n\n2. Summary of AIs assigned\n\n3. Adjourn\nGroup: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC \nCreator: Dr. David Filip URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41656 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41656 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR