xliff-omos message

Subject: RE: [xliff-omos] Microsoft XLIFF 2.0 OM on GitHub

Hi Ryan,

Is there some HTML or other readable format documentation of the object model?

I know the code comes with some doc, but not all versions of Visual Studio seem to be able to open .shfbproj projects, so in my case (using VS 2015 Community) I can’t open that project.

Thanks,

-yves

From: xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ryan King
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 10:42 AM
To: xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org; xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff-omos] Microsoft XLIFF 2.0 OM on GitHub

We have released several fixes that were reported on GitHub https://github.com/Microsoft/XLIFF2-Object-Model/commit/3f960c4c9b2177b8965f815ab5f2fc5486a5a51a.

For those who are interested, we’ve also decided to go with a Fork & pull (https://help.github.com/articles/types-of-collaborative-development-models/) collaboration model. So feel free to create a fork and make future fixes as appropriate. If you are interested in getting those changes back into the master, you can create a pull request and we’ll review.

Thanks,

Ryan