xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] As requested, your SVN instance for version control is set up

Hi David,

Sorry. I missed that & completely forgot.

I have cc'ed Robin who can give you more info. We still haven't rolled out git as a TC-specific version control resource. Robin notes a number of policy issues have to be decided. I'll let him take it from here.

Oh and yes, I will reopen the ticket itself.

/chet