xliff-omos message

Subject: RE: [xliff-omos] Modified: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference

I need to send my regrets that I will not make the meeting today. Unfortunately, I have a conflict.

Thanks,
Ryan

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:40 AM
To: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
When: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Europe/Lisbon.
Where: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822

Submitter's message
added agenda for today
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference
  ________________________________
Date: Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822
Description
See the private action item for dial in details

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
  ________________________________
Agenda
A Admin
1. Rollcall
2. Approve meeting minutes from Feb 9
B Material:
1. technical deliverables
Patrik did not start gardening the wiki.
spec git request
Reopened, dF in touch with Chet and Robin
a. JSON Serialization
Working list discussion? Wiki work?
Ryan did not provide a counter-example
b. Approach to OM
Working list discussion? Wiki work?
Alan did not send the disertation to the list.
c. TBX Basic Mapping
Tabled until TC Git resolved
2. assignment of editor roles for the technical deliverables
Tabled until work done on wiki.
3. update on TMX contribution - none so far
dF pinged Jamie, no response
4. Liaisons
ARIP TC, XLIFF TC, TBX Steering Committee,
Peniding action for dF, To update the liaison section on the group home
6. Promotion
CFP for 5th FEISGILTT 2016, 7th XLIFF Symposium, 1st TMX Symposium
Still open
C Wrap up
1. AOB
2. Summary of AIs assigned
3. Adjourn

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.