xliff-omos message

Subject: RE: [xliff-omos] XLIFF OM diagrams

Hi,

I’m sending an updated diagram: I’ve added the notes to the unit element.

I’ve also added the ASTAH diagram file, it can be opened and edited using Astah Community Edition (http://astah.net/editions/community). It is a binary file.

We discussed having the diagram in an UML XML-based format, since a binary file format it’s harder to edit concurrently by multiple users (you cannot merge multiple changes done by different users in svn/git).

Astah has capabilities of exporting UML in multiple formats, but they’re not available in the community/free edition, only in the paid edition.

Since I don’t think we want to force people who want to edit it to buy this software, the diagram might be re-created using another software that would have these capabilities for free.

Regards,

  Lucian.

www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.